BRC Recovery’s Primary Treatment Program is founded upon the 12-Step immersion philosophy. The program lays the groundwork for a successful, lasting recovery by breaking up the 12 Steps over a 90-day period, so clients can fully immerse themselves in one step at a time. Clients attend meetings daily, participate in parallel programming and build fellowship to establish a strong foundation for a lasting recovery.
Although the 12-Step program is rooted in Christianity, we apply it in a way that all clients can relate to, regardless of his or her spiritual background.
“BRC Recovery is the place where I learned who I was and what I had been hiding from all my life. If I had gone somewhere else, I’d be drinking right now. The staff all knows what they are doing and they have all been where I have been. This place saved my life.”
Healing, One Step at a Time
At BRC Recovery, clients have a treatment experience unlike anything they’ve experienced before. Clients are guided through each of the 12 Steps over a 90-day period in a structured, supportive environment that lays the fundamental foundation for lasting recovery.
Our staff is knowledgeable of the 12-Step program, and we offer a unique perspective having personally worked through the program several times. Regular daily meetings help clients build relationships, so they feel supported, not alone. We believe that the 12-Step program, when combined with a systematic, structured continuum of care that utilizes a holistic approach, offers our clients a solid foundation for the strongest chance of lifelong recovery from alcoholism and drug addiction.
The 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous
- We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
- Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
- Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
- Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
- Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
- Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
- Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
- Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
- Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- Continued to take personal inventory, and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.
- Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
- Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Discover a New Path
The Recovery Programs at BRC Recovery are beneficial for anyone struggling with substance use disorder. Even if you or your loved one have attended treatment in the past, coming to BRC Recovery is truly a powerful, life-changing experience. We specialize in treating chronic relapsers and the treatment-resistant, and our proof is hundreds of alumni who are leading healthy lives in recovery as a result of our program.
For more information about how our Recovery Programs can help you or someone you care about, please contact us at 1-866-905-4550.
“Our residents will start living their lives internally, instead of in front of their eyes.”