October 10, 2015
We are grateful to all of our alumni, family, and friends that joined us on October 10, 2015 for an unforgettable evening, full of fun and fellowship, as we celebrated recovery together with our first ever alumni group photo. If you were one of the few that unfortunately missed this jubilee here’s a quick rundown of events…
Guests enjoyed mouthwatering Pappasito’s fajitas, create-your-own cupcakes by The Cupcake Bar, a mechanical bull, the infamous photobooth, a bouncy house, and face painting. Marsha Stone, CEO, gave her annual “State of the Union” address during the opening ceremony which included a slideshow presentation, and the meaning of our newly updated name, BRC Recovery.
- The Most Annoying Resident Award: Robbie Y.
- The Age of Miracles Award: Krysta R.
- The Partner in Recovery Award: Randy H.
- The Therapeutic Crisis Award: Carla V.
- The Most Memorable Admission Award: James B.
- The “We Do Not Negotiate with the Disease” Award: Jeff S.
- Alumni of the Year: Ron S.
Katie P. was the Speaker, sharing her experience, strength, and hope with everyone in attendance. And as the night came to a close, we all left with hearts full of gratitude and love for each other and the sacred ground found only at BRC – our home.