In 2016, we contracted an analytics firm to construct a clinical outcomes database, analyzing the results of our family of programs. The company provided a detailed statistical analysis for BRC Recovery, basing success rates on standardized industry-approved measures such as the Addiction Severity Index. The full report is available here, and we’ve summarized their key findings below.
Report Highlights: Outcomes
- 77% of individuals successfully complete our programs
- Those who enter Sober Living have a 99% success rate
- For those who complete residential living, there is a…
- 73% reduction in Alcohol Composite Score
- 81% reduction in Drug Composite Score
- 45% reduction in Medical Composite Score
- 44% reduction in Legal Composite Score
- 73% reduction in Family/Social Composite Score
- 68% reduction in Psychiatric Composite Score
Help for the Chronic Relapser
Healing is not a linear process. It’s not unlikely for individuals to experience setbacks such as relapse over the course of their journey to recovery. At BRC Recovery, we offer addiction treatment specifically tailored to the treatment-resistant. Through a specialized curriculum, unique set of therapies, and long-term support, those who choose to work our program experience real results. Our outcomes prove that no one is too far gone for the miracle of recovery.
Evidence-Based Treatment. Proven Outcomes
At BRC Recovery, we understand the complexities of successful addiction treatment. Our team is committed to giving our clients the life skills, clinically sophisticated treatment, and spiritual practices that will empower them to reclaim their lives. Conveniently located in Central Texas, we provide care to those from the Lone Star State and beyond. Call 1-866-905-4550 to learn more about our outcomes and approaches.