BRC Clinical Center treatment services:
- Treatment Planning
- Individual Counseling and Education
- Group Therapy
- Life Skills Training
- Relapse Prevention
We provide each client with the necessary tools to empower them to resolve the life problems that contributed to the development and maintenance of their substance abuse disorder so they can achieve true freedom from the disease of addiction.
- Dialectal Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
Contact our Admissions Department at (866) 905-4550 for additional information about the services, treatment plans, and insurance payment options available at BRC Clinical Center.