Addiction does not have to be a permanent hurdle in life. While it can be challenging to overcome, the rewards that come with sobriety are life-changing. At BRC Recovery, we know how vital residential addiction treatment can be for people struggling with drugs or alcohol. Our comprehensive addiction services help people make meaningful changes and start living the lives they deserve.
Rehab should be inviting and compassionate, a place of healing and support. Our treatment center near Austin, Texas is just that. We invite take a virtual tour to discover the beauty of the 70-acre ranch that supports our 90-day program. If you or your loved one is struggling with addiction, there’s no better time to get help than now. Our team is standing by 24/7 to provide hope, help, and guidance when you need it. Call 888.559.2036 or contact us online now to learn more about BRC Recovery and how we can help you or a loved one get back on track.
Austin’s Premier Addiction Treatment Center
Our addiction treatment center is located on 70 acres in the small community of Manor, Texas, just east of Austin. With comfortable amenities, two pools, well-appointed gyms, and a team dedicated to helping people regain control of their lives through groundbreaking, evidence-based clinical offerings, expert medical and psychiatric oversight, and 12-step immersion, we are one of the most trusted recovery centers in the area.
The BRC Recovery center campus near Austin, TX provides a scenic place where our clients can relax while they receive residential care. Fire pits, swimming pools, fitness studios, and comfortable, gender-specific residences allow stress to be left behind and the journey of recovery to start.
Comprehensive Care for Lifelong Recovery
One of the keys to successful lifetime sobriety is a continuum of addiction treatment. Trying to bring awareness to a loved one’s addiction, quitting drugs and alcohol, and the early stages of sobriety are all challenges many people aren’t equipped to navigate alone. BRC Healthcare wants to be your partner in accessing the services that you need for you or your family member to get the help you want.
Although your loved one’s struggle with substance use or mental health may be crystal clear to you and your family, your loved one may be in denial, refusing to accept the gravity of their substance use. BRC Recovery center can connect you with one of our intervention partners or help you motivate your loved one to come to treatment. Our referral network includes interventionists willing to work nationwide and in some cases internationally. Comprehensive intervention plans are designed to transition a client directly into a treatment program.
Addiction Treatment at BRC Recovery
BRC Recovery’s cognitive-behavioral therapy and 12-step immersion program is a comprehensive program that lays the groundwork for a successful, lasting recovery. Research shows that 90 days of treatment is the optimal length of stay to maximize the potential for positive outcomes in individuals with addictive illnesses. This program allows clients to fully grasp clinical and 12-step concepts, heal trauma, restore physical health and wellness, and make meaningful life changes to establish a strong foundation for lasting recovery.
As part of the BRC Recovery family of programs, we provide high-quality addiction care to people who need it. Many of our clients have historically relapsed or have been treatment-resistant until they found success in our center.
Our Holistic Approach to Addiction Treatment
Since 2006, we have provided rehab services and addiction treatment to people across the United States and internationally. Over the course of our service, we’ve continued to refine our practices and expand into new, sophisticated therapies.
At our Austin-based center, we enlist a wide range of treatment methods, including:
- Gender-specific treatment – Women and men face unique challenges in recovery. Our gender-specific treatment programs and residences ensure our clients get the help that’s important to them and their unique circumstances.
- Bringing real assessment and individualized neuroscience (BRAIN) – Neurofeedback is an exciting, advanced field of addiction treatment. Our neuro-informed program utilizes in-depth exams, medication management, and neurofeedback therapies to help clients overcome addiction and manage their mental health.
- Personal fitness and exercise – Successful, lasting recovery requires mental and physical health and a healthy mind-body connection. Our recovery programs seek to strengthen that connection, which is why we make fitness a priority. BRC’s state-of-the-art fitness center, personal trainers, and yoga instructors help clients improve their level of fitness and build upon the mind-body connection to achieve mental clarity.
- Evidence-based therapies – Participation in evidence-based therapeutic modalities is essential to recovery. Our clinical support services help clients address the underlying emotional and mental health disorders that lead to or are exacerbated by addiction.
- Family counseling – Family engagement is important for many reasons. Many families of people struggling with substance issues are unaware of enabling or codependent behaviors. Family coaching helps each family member understand their loved one’s addiction while learning how to stop enabling codependent behavior. Our family counseling programs allow clients to rebuild damaged relationships resulting from substance use.
We know that not every client will benefit from the same therapies. When starting at BRC Recovery, we develop and continually update personalized treatment plans for each client so they can achieve their goals in recovery.
Austin, Texas Drug and Alcohol Rehab at BRC Recovery Center
At BRC Recovery center in Austin, we understand the challenges of addiction and strive to provide a safe, comfortable environment for people from all walks of life. Our approach combines evidence-based therapies with cutting-edge medical and psychiatric treatments in order to give our clients the best possible chance at long-term sobriety.
If you or your loved one is struggling with a substance use disorder and needs help getting back on track, contact us today. Call 888.559.2036 now or contact us online about how BRC Recovery can make lasting change happen.