Frequently Asked Questions
BRC Recovery’s Clinical Center is licensed to provide substance abuse treatment by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
BRC Recovery admissions are coordinated by appointment only.
BRC Recovery works with most major insurance companies. We also provide payment options.
BRC Recovery is conveniently located 10 miles east of Austin, TX. We are accessible by car, given our proximity to other major Texas cities including Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio, as well as air, as we are located approximately 20 miles from Austin Bergstrom Airport. While many of our residents are from Texas, we have residents come to us from around the United States and internationally.
Benefits of the BRC Recovery program include:
- Gender-specific, community-driven treatment that empowers residents to establish accountability through action.
- 12-Step Immersion Program.
- 15-month extended continuum of care, which includes our 12-month Aftercare Monitoring Program.
- Learning through dialogue and discussion, not lecture.
- Life Skills Training that equips residents with the skills they need to succeed in life after treatment.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment: Proven clinical care for co-occurring disorders like anxiety, depression, and more.
- Daily exercise and nutritional guidance.
- Countryside setting with ample access to recreational activities.
Almost all members of the BRC Recovery team have worked in the field of chemical dependency treatment for years, and many are in recovery from alcohol and drug addiction and have wholeheartedly adopted the way of living taught in BRC Recovery’s unique program. As such, we teach from practical experience, not theory or opinion.
We are proud to have a team outfitted with credentials. Our Clinical Center is staffed by Masters-level clinicians, including Licensed Professional Counselors and Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors.
BRC Recovery is accredited the Joint Commission and certified by the National Association of Recovery Residences. We are also a proud member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers and the Texas Association of Addiction Professionals.
Recovery Starts Here
We specialize in treating chronic relapsers and the treatment-resistant, and our program works. For more information about how our services can help you or your loved one achieve and maintain permanent sobriety, please contact us at 1-866-905-4550.