- We promise to respect diversity and to treat all clients with respect, dignity and empathy, regardless of their age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnic and racial background, religious and spiritual beliefs, marital status, politics, diagnosis, personal history or mental/physical disability.
- We will treat all individuals with impartiality and objectivity, and will never impose our personal values on our clients or allow personal or professional issues to intrude into the treatment relationship.
- We understand that our clients’ welfare is our primary responsibility, and that the ability to do good is based on an underlying respect for others’ well-being.
- We will do everything in our power to safeguard the privacy and confidentiality of clients’ information, except where they have given specific written, informed and limited consent, or when they pose a risk to themselves or others.
- We will provide services without regard to the compensation a resident or third party is paying.
- We understand and respect the fundamental human right of all individuals to self-determination, and will help our clients make decisions that are in their best interest.
- We will shall provide clients with accurate and complete information regarding the extent of their relationship with us.
Call us today to learn about Austin's premier extended care for the treatment-resistant
- We will work hard to earn and keep our clients’ trust. We will never make unsubstantiated claims about the efficacy of the services we provide, or any statements about the nature and course of addictive disorders that have not been verified by scientific inquiry.
- We will continually strive for a better understanding of addictive disorders and refuse to accept supposition and prejudice as if it were the truth.
- We will terminate a counseling or consulting relationship when it is reasonably clear that the client is not benefiting from the relationship.