Finding help when someone is struggling to overcome dependence on drugs and alcohol can be difficult. Trying to put the addiction on hold long enough to gather resources and reach out for help may seem impossible. Starting addiction treatment admissions doesn’t have to be nerve-wracking. At Makana Path, we strive to make it easy to reach out and receive life-changing addiction treatment.
Our addiction treatment admissions process is the first step before our clients receive their personalized treatment plans. We have admissions counselors standing by 24/7 to receive calls and provide hope to individuals and families who need help. Learn more about our medical detox center in Elgin, TX, and find out how easy our admissions process can be by calling 888.559.2036.
Before Starting the Addiction Treatment Admissions Process
We offer a complimentary pre-admission assessment for anyone considering treatment with us. During the assessment, you will be able to ask questions and share your concerns. After completing the assessment, a Makana Path admissions counselor will inquire about:
- Substance use history – How long, frequently, and heavily someone uses drugs or alcohol greatly impacts the withdrawal process. We ask about substance use history to develop a personalized detox plan that provides safety and comfort.
- Family history – Addiction may have genetic influences, according to experts. We inquire about family substance use and mental health history to help inform any treatment plans we develop so our clients can succeed in sobriety.
- History of treatment – If someone has received addiction treatment before and relapsed, learning about this history will help us create a treatment plan that is more appropriate.
- Current medications – Our team must know any prescribed medications being taken in order to develop a medical detox plan that is safe and does not interfere with those prescriptions.
- Insurance information – We work with most major insurance companies. Providing insurance information could cover or reduce the cost of detox and rehab.
Our staff will ensure that you or a loved one is a good fit before working on enrollment information. We want to verify that our addiction treatment services are appropriate for the level of care needed.
What to Bring to Rehab at Makana Path
A stay in a medical detox center will be much different than staying at home. We strive to keep our clients comfortable in our secure environment, but some personal items from home are needed—similar to a stay in a hotel.
Some common items our clients bring include:
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo and soap
- Stamps and stationery
- An alarm clock
- Personal information, like insurance and identification cards
Our full packing list is available for download before coming to our center. Please note, for relapse prevention and safety, computers, cell phones, or other personal communication devices are not allowed.
Paying for Rehab at Makana Path
The monthly fee at our center covers room and board, food, laundry, therapies, and other programs. We strive to make medical detox and intensive residential treatment accessible to those who need it, which is why we work with most major insurance plans.
If insurance does not cover the cost of treatment, we also offer out-of-pocket options. Don’t let perceived costs keep you or your loved one from getting life-changing addiction treatment. Call our team at 888.559.2036 to find out what your options are.
Discover the Gift of Recovery at Makana Path
If you’re ready to learn more about how Makana Path’s detox and intensive residential treatment services can help you or someone you love, call us 24/7 at 888.559.2036 or contact us online. You’ll be connected with someone who can make the addiction treatment admissions process easier to navigate.
After confirming that we’re a good option for addiction treatment, we can help you and your family arrange a time and date for admission.