Primary Treatment Program
We believe alcoholism and drug addiction are chronic, progressive diseases, and the only way to experience permanent recovery is by learning and adhering to a set of practices that help people rebuild and reclaim their lives.
BRC Recovery is located on a 70-acre gated property just 20 miles east of Austin, TX. With gender-specific treatment for men and women ages 18 and older, a gorgeous natural setting, and amenities including outdoor patios, fire pits and swimming pools, we provide a haven where clients can not only feel comfortable in their surroundings but also fully immerse themselves in their recovery.
Fully Individualized Addiction Treatment
Every person’s experience of addiction is different. Genetic predispositions, past trauma, mental illness, and other issues can combine to create a substance use disorder. In order to truly recover, each of these contributing factors must be addressed. At BRC Recovery, our trained clinicians help clients to recover from…
A Program for the Treatment-Resistant
The culture in BRC Recovery’s Family of Programs is unique in the addiction recovery space. It’s a warm, supportive, community-driven environment that can help you not only get sober but also plan for and live the life you’ve always wanted.
At BRC Recovery, we specialize in treating chronic relapsers, dual diagnosis clients, and the treatment-resistant. Each client is assigned a recovery manager and counselor upon admission who work with them one-on-one, helping them stay focused, dedicated and inspired.
We know addiction does not occur in a vacuum. The problems associated with it require additional support to resolve. In our experience, the most positive, permanent outcomes for those struggling with substance use disorders occur when they participate in a combination of 12-step programming and evidence-based clinical services. Our staff are experts in the addiction treatment space, and they have extensive understandings of the traumas, mental health concerns, and societal factors that must be addressed in order to ensure success.
The longer a person is in a structured recovery program, the greater chance they have of staying sober. Our Primary Treatment Program lays a sturdy foundation for a lasting recovery so that when our clients leave, they’re able to experience real freedom from the things that hinder their happiness.
Our three-phase program is spread out over a 15-month period:
- 90-day Primary Treatment Program
- 90-day Transitional Living Program
- 12-month Aftercare Monitoring Program
The program is fully customizable based on a client’s needs. For example, he or she can stay in the Primary Treatment Program for a more extended period if it’s imperative to their recovery.
A Holistic Approach
Real healing and transformation occur only via a total spiritual awakening. Using a holistic approach that comprises a combination of evidence-based clinical services and practices that nurture the mind, body, spirit connection, we help our clients recover inside and out.
- Clinical services. Clients participate in individual and group counseling, 12-Step support groups and specialized intensive clinical workshops that address trauma, relationship patterns and codependency.
- Health and self-care. We set clients up for a total spiritual transformation that encompasses mind, body and spirit. Clients improve that connection through meditation, yoga, and nutrition and cooking classes.
- Life skills. Clients learn about accountability, goal setting, financial responsibility and interpersonal communication.
- Dual diagnosis treatment. Individuals who are experiencing co-occurring mental illnesses, such as mood disorders or personality disorders, receive proven psychological treatment from our clinical team.
- Fitness. Physical activity improves awareness and self-esteem. Clients train with certified personal trainers 5 days a week.
Experience Permanent Recovery
If you’ve reached a point where you aren’t sure recovery is possible, BRC Recovery can assure you that it absolutely is. We’ve treated former chronic relapsers who are living proof that permanent, lasting sobriety is 100% achievable.
If you or someone you love is ready to recover once and for all, contact us at 1-866-461-1759 for more information about our recovery services.