Basic Criteria for Admission
- You must be medically stable.
- We cannot accept clients with an active eating disorder.
- You must agree to comply with the Resident Code of Conduct.
- You must have a desire to change and a willingness to commit to a 90 day program.
- You must be chemically dependent; we are a recovery center for adult men and women who have chemical dependency problems.
- You must understand the following behaviors will result in dismissal:
- Drug and/or Alcohol Use
- Inappropriate Rage or Anger
- Repeated and/or Serious Violations of the Resident’s Code of Conduct
The monthly fee covers the following:
- Room and board, including all food and laundry needs.
- Access to all recreational, outdoor and related activities.
- Group outings, meetings, conferences, etc.
The admission process consists of the following:
- Meet the Resident Criteria Profile
- Intake call with Admissions Staff
- Intake Property Inventory
- Review Resident Code of Conduct
- Review Financial Responsibility Disclosure
- Complete Financial Arrangements
- Admission Date & Time Scheduled
The admissions staff will assist you and or your family in arranging the time for admission. Time and date of admissions will be coordinated by appointment only.
Call now at (866) 905-4550 or email email@example.com