We specialize in treating chronic relapsers and individuals who have previously been unsuccessful in treatment. Our admissions team can assist you and your family in arranging a time and date for admission, coordinated by appointment only.
BRC Recovery offers a pre-admission phone call for anyone considering treatment with us. To develop a treatment plan that effectively meets an individual’s needs, a BRC Recovery Admissions Specialist will perform a clinical assessment and ask the prospective client or their loved one questions about:
- The prospective client’s history and length of substance use
- Family history, including substance use and physical and psychological health
- History of treatment
- Current medications
- Insurance information
You are welcome to ask questions and share your concerns about our programs, philosophy, facilities and staff during this time. We understand that deciding to begin treatment is often an emotional time full of uncertainty, and our Recovery Admissions Specialists serve as valuable resources.
BRC Recovery Admission Criteria
- You must be medically stable.
- We cannot accept clients with an active eating disorder.
- You must agree to comply with the Resident Code of Conduct.
- You must have a desire to change and a willingness to commit to a 90-day program.
- You must be chemically-dependent. We are a recovery center for adult men and women who have chemical dependency problems.
- You must understand the following behaviors will result in dismissal: drug and/or alcohol use; inappropriate rage or anger; and repeated and/or serious violations of the Resident Code of Conduct.
Verify Your Insurance Benefits
BRC Recovery’s monthly fee covers room and board, including all food and laundry needs; access to all recreational and outdoor activities; and group outings, meetings and conferences. We work with most major insurance companies, and many plans offer coverage for addiction treatment. Speak with a Recovery Admissions Specialist at 1-866-461-1759 for more information about financing and to verify your insurance benefits.